“Rhyme With A Song” is a unique writing challenge I created to promote writers to share their favorite songs!
Interested? Here’s how you can participate:
- Write few lines, a short story or a poem on any song you have listened that day. It should match the theme of the song you are listening.
- Don’t forget to mention the song details in your post like name, singer, album etc. so that your readers can listen them too!
- Post few lines from the original song lyrics below your story or poem to emphasize your content through emotions and feelings
- Add a pingback to this page!
- Add the hashtag – #RhymeWithNitin in your post
- Spread the word and listen new song each day! 🙂
If we do it, we can literally listen to hundreds and thousands of songs referred by other blog posts.
I will personally visit each of your blog posts through the pingback, so don’t forget to link your post in the comments! 🙂
P.S. There’s no deadline for this writing challenge. That’s what makes it super-awesome! 😉
Any suggestions or feedback? Let me know!